Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Relocation of Vedablu Palm Square

I was feeling a little nostalgic overseeing the dismantling and breaking down of our kiosk in Palm Square last night. At 8pm we started disconnecting the machines and equipments, by 9:30pm the carpenters came to dismantle the kiosk itself.

Palm Square was where Vedablu first started and introduced our premium ice cream products to the people of Sabah back in 2006 October. I remember making the ice cream myself and then going to the kiosk standing there with my colleauges of the company, Laura and Christina scooping and selling ice cream to the large crowd all surrounding our kiosk to taste and get some of our products. From that outlet back in 2006 we have grown to another 4 more outlets in Kota Kinabalu, one in Tawau and another in Sandakan.

Based on some business strategic decisions we have decided to move to another shopping mall, after getting much feedback from our customers who frequently shop at 1 Borneo during the weekends. For customers who are shopping around Center Point, you still will be able to get Vedablu Ice Creams, just a few steps away from Center Point at our parlour at Warisan Square. You will be able to enjoy a broader selection of ice cream and other products there as compared to Palm Square.

We also opened a Factory Kiosk in Taman BDC Shoplots just across our factory. The factory kiosk also serve as a training ground for all our new staffs. Ice Cream prices are a tad lower compared to the shops to encourage customers around the Kelombong area and Taman BDC to come visit us.

We are commencing renovations in 1 Borneo very soon and we will soon announce our opening date. I personally thank you for your continous support and understanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.