Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Little of Everything (ALOE)




The IPEX 2009 event went quite well. This year we aim to do more events, bring Vedablu to the customers as we say. Most of the customers at the event were overjoyed we were there because the ice cream was a bribe for their children to stay well behaved while their parents made their rounds at the booths =)

On Saturday there were many events lined up. One of the more interesting one was the Edible Architecture Design. One of the teams bought a waffle cone from us to finish off their design. So I went and took a photo of their Edible Architectural Piece. It was the the Kremlin and Red Square of Moscow. Although they did not win, they got a special mention. Way to go St Michael!

Events are always tiring... especially where we are placed outdoors. The booth we have is like a mobile booth. Before each day begins and at the end of the day, we have to rearrange and rebundle all the parts of our booth. Took a couple of photos with my phone camera before the closing. So I apologize first for the poor quality





Am working on a few other things at the moment... from a full cake design menu, the next few months promotions, and materials for the Vedablu Roadshow. Am also looking for a Marketing Executive, fresh graduates welcome, more importantly the person should have a sense of creativity and are able to design and use graphic design softwares.

Also been spending some time updating our SOP's and improve the operations to be of the ISO 9001 and HACCP standards we are in the midst of obtaining.

Admist all this I have been trying to squeeze in some exercise to prepare myself for my Mt Kinabalu climb which is happening on May 18th. The thought of the climb is freaking me a little. Looking at the rate of my preparation right now... I can safely say I will not be able to make it to the summit. Thus, I need to spend more time training!! Sigh...

Good night people!

No comments: