Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vedablu Gaya Street Outlet - shoot location



Been meaning to do this post for some time. I have received many requests for photography and film shoots to be done at our vedablu outlets especially the outlet in City Mall and Gaya Street. However, I am going to highlight the recent photoshoot that was done at our Gaya Street outlet by another brilliant local professional photographer Melvin Migin.

He approached us a couple of weeks back to use our outlet at Gaya Street for a fashion photoshoot for a boutique, Porgie. We have been given several catalogues each to be placed in our outlets and I must say Melvin did an incredible job capturing the models in their apparels. To see the cataloge and his other portfolio you may go to his webpage or his blog.

1 comment:

Melvin said...

Hi Elaine, thanks for the plug on my work and the links to Studio 10's website. I just wanted to thank you again for allowing us to shoot at the Gaya Street outlet, it was a blast!

I've been a fan of Vedablu since the early days, and your blog entry about the Palm Square kiosk stirs up memories of lining up for my first scoop. Thanks for sharing! =]