Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Packing for 5 weeks

I love travelling but absolutely hate the idea of packing especially for a long trip. It will be Autumn in Denmark. Pros, at least don't need to bring too many clothes because when you don't sweat, you could always re-wear your clothing. Especially jeans! The Cons is that, to counter the cold and wind, you would need to bring an outer jacket, a wind breaker, sweater, scarves, cardigans, etc. I had to dig my closet for my autumn/winter wear and had them dry cleaned.


I may be a girl but I hate the idea of travelling heavy and lugging around luggages. I can live on the minimal, and do find having minimal items on a trip rather refreshing. However, I got a feeling its something I cannot avoid for this trip as there will be many souveniers and brochures to carry, not to mention my Murut costume which will already be taking up a few KG's. After all its not a holiday. It is a work/study/culture exchange. Sigh...

I will be leaving on Friday and still haven't started sorting out what to pack. Am currently working out the list on all that I have to bring, so I do not forget anthing.

In addition to that, I haven't gotten all my work done to prepare for the time I am away. I guess no time shall be sufficient because there will always work to be done if I stay put here here. The time the plane takes off to Stockholm from KLIA, I think I will begin to relax.

This may be my last entry for the next couple of days, will try to blog more about my travels and shall try my very best to be the best ambassador for SABAH and Malaysia =)

2 comments:

melissasy said...

Hey, u better be the best ambasssador man~and make sure u travel fun and dont worry to much of your business, what need to be done is done, the rest leave it to the responsible one.

Guess u need a Nokia E71, so u can do online blogging ... Safe trip my friend.

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip! :)