Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Favourite Things (Part 1)

Inspired by Oprah's favourite things but with a little twist, my favourites just not limited to THINGS.


Stir Fried Mixed Mushrooms with Oyster Sauce and Chillies

Top 3 Fav food items:
1) Vedablu Premium Ice cream (naturally..HaHa)
2) Wo tiek (pan fried dumplings)
3) Mushroom (any kind of mushrooms, I love them cooked in anyway)



My favourite everyday watch

Top 3 Fav items (Things I never leave home every morning without):
1) My Lap Top
2) My Watch
3) My Cross Necklace




Wollongong Harbour, overlooking parts of the town

Top 3 Fav places:
1) Wollongong, Australia
2) My Apartment, Puchong
3) Any island with white sandy beaches and clear blue waters




Hiking along Waikato River, New Zealand

Top 3 Fav past times:
1) Reading
2) Computer Games (currently hooked on Texas Holdem Poker and The Sims 2)
3) Road trips, discovering new places

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,just stumbled upon your interesting blog. Looking forward to sampling your nice premium icecream in the near future!