Wednesday, November 21, 2007

An Achievement

I never thought I would have figured out how to add elements and widgets on blogspot! It took me 3 hours to add the adverlets, weblog and Header display picture. I took the longest time to do some graphic editing on my header display picture. The picture was initially too large. Now its the right width but not really the right length. Not that I couldn't have picked a nother picture.

This picture is special because this was taken without my knowledge by my BF who stood perhaps 15feet away from me with his Nikon D200. It was the opening of our first premium ice cream kiosk and I did the scooping myself that day. He came to surprise me on the opening day. It was probably after 1/2 hour or roughly 50 shots before I realized he was there. We had a huge crowd that day of opening but he made my day.

No comments: