Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sabah Best 2009

A picture of our booth from the Sabah Best Expo 2009 that took place at the Sabah Trade Center from June 26th to 28th. The turnout to this exhibition was not as we anticipated and alot of the other booths closed early. I wonder why....

I love children. I enjoy the way they express themselves. The boy in the picture is the son of our booth neighbour. His parents did not want him to have ice cream and throughout the event he hanged around our booth. He kept asking for a taste and I was taken with how smart he was for a 4 year old boy. I laughed so much talking to him. Finally, we got permission from his mum to let him have a small scoop of ice cream.

In return for the ice cream his mum told him that he must market Vedablu Ice Cream as payment in kind. This boy will grow up to be an amazing marketeer. He went out to the main entrance stood there eating a scoop of Belgian Chocolate, and as people came in he declared loudly "Jom... beli ais krim~~!!" ("Come on.. buy some ice cream~~!"). People actually came and bought ice cream! He was very persistent and everyone thought he was the most charming boy.


I told him to eat faster, because his ice cream was starting to melt. He told me that if he ate faster it would finish faster. He then asked me if I could keep him in the display freezer so he could finish up all the ice cream! LOL!

No comments: