Friday, May 23, 2008

Vedablu @ Tawau


Vedablu Tawau: Sitting area Outside


I touched down in Tawau last Saturday at 10am and went straight to the outlet. Alot of things to be done, local tawau staff to train, food materials to prepare, etc. There was only 3 days to the opening. On Monday morning, my team from KK arrived.That night we worked till 1:30am. The next morning we woke up at 6am, to go to the outlet for the opening. Opening was at 10am and customers started pouring in. It was non-stop from there till 11:30pm. We went home at 12:30am. I just collapsed on my bed out of exhaustion but it was worth every effort we put in. There was alot of good feedback although there were few hiccups. I guess as all openings are and staff are new. However, the product I can proudly say speaks for itself.


Nanie (Vedablu Pastry Chef) & George (Vedablu Outlet Supervisor)



Vedablu Tawau: Inside sofa sitting area, minutes before opening



Vedablu Tawau: Counter area and display freezer, minutes before opening



Vedablu Tawau: Up and running...full house


The outlet I must say was tastefully done. It was more beautiful because of the flowers that were sent to our franchisee. I couldn't resist taking some photos of them.


Vedablu Menu with Tulips and Roses in the background



Lilies and Roses. There were two huge flower arrangements like this and many other flower arrangements.



Vedablu Signage at the Front



Lee (owner operator of Vedablu Tawau) briefing me on the layout plans of the Vedablu outlet few months back.


On 20th May 2008, Vedablu has officially now opened in Tawau. Although tiring but seeing passion turn into reality is always fulfilling. Vedablu is thankful to have good partners, friends and commited staff like George and Nanie(who is still there working round the clock in Tawau as part of our commitment to help our franchisee start on the right foot).

More stories and adventures to follow. For now, thank you for the support to those that came (even from KK) and customers who are loyal fans of Vedablu ice cream and products.

Cheers!!

5 comments:

seweng said...

congrats moi!

Layne said...

Thank you! =)

Unknown said...

hi! congratulation!
happens to find your blog .
btw I am Sandra. Nikolay's wife if wondering who am I :)

Fiona said...

Hello .. Blog-hopping, but I've been to Tawau Vedablu outlet already ..and its very nice! And my kids really loves vedablu Ice-cream ...

PiJuK_Fisio said...

hai! sy baru seja pegi vedablu ni... bru tau ada tmpt ni d twu ooooo..hehehe... tp very nice la..i like!